Broseley Joggers have the following aims and objectives:
- To promote the club within the local community.
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club.
- To provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone.
- To inspire and support amateur runners of all abilities.
- To help people build confidence and improve their running.
- To foster a spirit of fellowship and mutual agreement.
- To facilitate regular weekly club runs.
- To provide a friendly and supportive environment.
- To aim to support the training of at least one run leader per year, funds permitting.