Smiles all around as the children set off to complete the Christmas Eve Fun Run!
We would like to extend our huge thanks to all who took part in making this into such a fun filled day! Our thanks go out to:
- All the children who were absolute stars and heroes as they made their way around the race and activities with such focus and smiles!
- The parents who got the children up and ready and who cheered them on along the way.
- The many volunteers who marshalled the route and helped out with the cafe and cheering!
- The Mayor of Broseley for being there to help start the event and hand out the special awards
- Phil Revell from Broseley Community First Responders for being on hand to tend to anyone who may have needed it
- Mark Garbett and the Football Club for lending out the Club house and use of facilities/equipment.
- Adam Jones from Broseley Youth Sports for helping provide one of the activities
- Birchmeadow Park Committee for being so supportive of using the grounds for the event
- A. F. Blakemore and the local Spar in Broseley who provided the goody bags
- Wenlock Spring who provided the water bottles for all who took part in the run
- All who contributed towards the raffle, in particular to:
- Co-op, Broseley
- Duke of York Inn, Broseley
- E. Davis Hardware, Broseley
- Simon Harris for providing the music equipment
- Jem Turner, Helen Drake and Simon Carswell who provided the music
- All who contributed with their fantastic baking to make up the delicious cake stall
- Jackie Cox, Pete Welch, Claire Eccles, David Warrington and Johanna Persson from Broseley Joggers Committee for all their dedication and passion when organising the entire event.
If you have any pictures or stories you would like to be shared here from the day then email them to email@example.com